countdown

Here is where you can donate.

Friday 21 May 2010

Today's the day!

Are you ready? Today's the day! Just over six hours to go now until we begin our virtual journey across the UK. I'm sort of looking forward to it but also dreading it at the same time and wondering what sort of physical condition I will be in at the end of it. I DO know however, that it is going to be great fun. We are sure to have plenty of laughs along the way, some of which will be supplied by some of the silly costumes that I know some people are planning to wear - myself included :s
I shall be sure to take lots of photos throughout the 24hours and will post the best ones here on that blog and also on the Facebook LEJoG event page.
It's not too late to sponsor us! Just use the paypal link at the top of the page or give your cash to someone in person.
Thanks for all your support :O)

No comments:

Post a Comment